You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
For the latest advice please see https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus and also https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
- Please click here https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-body/best-way-to-wash-your-hands/to access a NHS video showing the most effective way of washing your hands
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.